First ever Tip of the Week contest!
It’s early in the week. You’re fresh and excited to be alive. School’s going great and you’ve got some great ideas about how to engage your kids.
You’d like to share those ideas with others. But how to do that?
The answer? History Tech’s first ever Tip of the Week contest!
I want to hear what works best for you. It could be an awesome web site, an effective strategy, a graphic organizer, a super lesson, a classroom management idea – really just about anything that helps kids learn more or makes your life easier.
The winner’s Tip will go out this Friday to thousands of your fellow teachers via my weekly Social Studies Central Tip of the Week. And will also receive . . . wait for it . . . a free copy of Sam Wineburg’s excellent book Historical Thinking and Other Unnatural Acts: Charting the Future of Teaching the Past.
Share your idea via the comments below. Include all necessary instructions, materials and suggestions for implementation as well as a working email address. I will contact the winner on Thursday and ship their awesome prize on Friday.
May the best idea win!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)