5 Days of Helpful Tools: Day 4 – 440 Ways to Use Social Media
It’s Day Four. The question is easy to ask – with so many tools out there, what would best to share? No easy answer but today we’re going with social media tools.
I’m convinced that when used appropriately these sorts of tools can help improve teaching and learning. But a lot of us shy away from using them in education because we’re not sure what that use looks like. So here ya go. Lots of ideas on using social media in the classroom.
- 35 Interesting Ways to Use Twitter in the Classroom
- 100 Ways To Use Twitter In Education, By Degree Of Difficulty
- How To Use Twitter For Teaching And Learning
- 16 Ways Educators Can Use Pinterest
- 37 Ways Teachers Should Use Pinterest
- 100 Ways to Use Facebook in Your Classroom
- 100 More Ways You Should Be Using Facebook in Your Classroom
- 52 Secrets Students Should Know About Google Docs
So go just a little bit crazy. Pick just one of these 440 ways and give it a try.
(I’m sure there’s more than 440. What have we missed?)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)