Tip of the Week: Edublog Awards 2014
This sort of thing is always a bit weird. I usually tweet or post something about the Edublog Awards every year. But this is the first time that I’ve done it when my site has been a finalist.
Same as always . . . but this time with just a touch of shameless self-promotion. I really do like getting the list of both the finalists and winners. I always find people, sites, and tools that are new and useful. And the cool thing for History Tech lovers, is that HT was selected as a finalist in Best Ed Tech category.
So head over. Find some new and useful people, sites, and tools. And if you feel inclined, give History Tech a little love.
Need the voting instructions?
This is the second year in a row the EduBlog Awards have leveraged public voting using List.ly.
This means you can:
- see the real-time vote counts
- vote for more than one of your favorites!
- embed the actual list and let people vote right on your blog!
- the Tweeter and Lifetime Achievement categories have a built in twitter list you can follow
You must login with or create a Listly account to vote – this is the only way we can make it fair so you can only vote once per finalist per category.
How to Vote
1. Go to the Awards Category you want to vote on using the links above.
2. Click on the Thumbs Up icon on the blog, website or person you want to vote for.
That’s it! If you aren’t already logged in to list.ly, you can do so using a Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+ account.
Voting will close at 11:59pm EST on Monday, December 15th so get on it!