9 Social Studies Resources for the End of School
For many of you, the count may already be down to single digits. May and June aren’t the easiest months of the year and I know that you’re hacking your way through the next few weeks, trying to stay on top of stuff. But it doesn’t have to be painful. These resources can help.
- Highlight your wins and wishes
- Thank others
- Don’t worry so much about grading
Then browse through this quick list of lessons and activities that might make your life a little easier:
- It’s the Most Troublesome Time of the Year . . . Engaging Kids at the End
- Projects for the End of the Year (Elementary but adaptable)
- Ideas for the Last Weeks of School
- 12 Effective End of Year Activities
- Best End of Year Activities for Secondary Classroom
- End of the Year Ideas for Secondary Students
- What To Do On Lame Duck Days
And don’t forget the seriously important evaluations from students asking about our teaching practice. You probably already have an instrument that you use to get student feedback but in case you need something, bounce over to this earlier History Tech post for some suggestions.
Have fun the last few weeks – you can do this!